Marquee

Dream endlessly and always try to make it real. | What you will get is what you have done. | Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference - Winston Churchill | Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are - Muhammad Ali

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Helpful Japan Robots

Hello guys it's me again. I would like to tell you about those, robot Japans. They are really great and cute. Check them out!

1. Motoman Robot : Smart in Cooking
Actually, MotoMan was made for creating disposable digital camera but it can also cook Okonomiyaki! Okonomiyaki is a kind of Japanese food.





2. Yaskawa-kun : An Ice Cream Vendor


3. RIBA : Holding Up The Patients In Hospital
RIBA (Robot for Interactive Body Assistance) is created by Japan Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN). It was especially created to help nurses in hospital holding up the patients.


4. ApriPoko : Universal Remote Control
ApriPoko is produced by Toshiba. It is an Universal Remote Control which can control various appliances.

See this! It's very cute.





5. Hina : Manga Robot Who Can Make Coffee
A Japanese named Clockwork (a pseudonym) have been successful creating this robot. He didn't only create it for making coffee but he could modify this robot like manga character called Hina.

Watch this! It would toast bread after making coffee!




Okay guys this is my last post for my assignment! Finally I've done. My english is very very bad, so I'm sorry if you can't understand it. Now, I can concentrate for my examination next wednesday. Wish me luck. And I wish everything I've written on this blog is useful.

With love, SHABRINA NADHILA

No comments: